Need help to create my shop in french with Kalles theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I need help to create my shop in french with Kalles theme.

Actually I already create my shop but :

- when I chose french language there are some word on my website which are missing because I think that the translation with this theme is only for few word ;

- when i chose english language and add an app to translate in french, my website is translated except for the checkout page...

I don't know what to do, please I need someone to fix my website only in french and on every pages.

Waiting for your propositions.

Hope you'll understand my english ^^

Thank you for reading

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
304 11 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear Blakinfluence75,

We will be happy to help you please contact https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and multi language stores and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Mate,

Considering your request to translate your website in the French language including the check out page, I'm happy to help you fix this issue.

The issue can be fixed with the help of language editor and custom liquid coding.

Let me know if you would like to discuss further.

You can reach me at erica.sadler@galaxyweblinks.us.

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you to develop a french store. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype I will assist you further for the same. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes