Need help with CSV Unit Prices

9 0 0

Hello,

in Germany it is now possible in Shopify to set uunit prices. I sell tiles and sell those tiles per carton. So I need to show the prices per unit which is sqm.

I have over 1000 products and want to add the amount of sqm contain in one carton into the csv data but there is no option for that.
I downloaded the CSV of one product where everything was already filled in and where the untit price is shown up, but in the CSV there is no column to add the information.

Is anybody here who can help me? It would take ages to add this informations manually.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 0
Hi there, if you email me at adan@adanvaldez.com or send me a message I can
help with this task of unit prices for sure👍😀

Adan Valdez
Adanvaldez.com
Adan Valdez
adanvaldez.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

Hello @Tiles_Shop,

This can be done in three ways-

1. You can update the cost per unit one-by-one which will consume a ton of time.
  2. You can apply the bulk action and update the cost-per-unit of 50 products in bulk.
    Use the name of your store in the below-mentioned link
    https://your-shop-name.myshopify.com/admin/bulk?resource_name=Product&order=title+asc&edit=variants....
  3. Or you can perform the same through inventory item API.

You can take the reference from the image mentioned below-
    InventoryItem · Shopify Help Center.png
    Follow the link for the same- https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/inventory/inventoryitem#update-2020-01

If you want this to be done by us then you can contact us by clicking here.

Have a good day, Amaan.

0 Likes
Tourist
93 0 1

Hi There,

I would be happy to work with you,
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements over Skype live:jennifer.wcoast 
Or send me mail - sales@wreximinfotech.com
Look forward to your response!

Regards,
Jennifer 

0 Likes