Need help with SEO

3 0 0
Need some support in driving traffic to my site via google.
0 Likes
Excursionist
39 1 1

Hi @Lparker 

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you for SEO/Socialmedia/Digital Traffic as i have relevant Experience.

Please reach me out through skype : cis.am3 or email me more details at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

0 Likes
Tourist
93 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes

Hello @Lparker 

Yes, We can help you for the SEO service. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello Lparker,

Hope you are doing well,

I would be more happy, if I could you help you to  support in driving traffic to your site via google.

and this will be done pretty quickly on a limited budget.

I'd love to book a time to chat with you.  Kindly get back us as per your preferred medium so we can discuss more.

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
387 0 4

Hi Parker , 

I am interested to assist setting google analytics and further traffic generation 

Please check PM sent 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

Hello @Lparker,

Hope you are doing good, 

there are certain tricks and tips which can help your store to drive organic traffic and google. 

However, it is possible that all your tricks may not go with your store, therefore, please share your store URL so that I can analyze and let you know the best tips which can work for your store.

0 Likes
3 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

Howdy @Lparker,

there are a lot more things which you have to do for the SEO of your store, the most important ones are written below-

1. The ideal size of the meta title of the product is 55-60 and that of meta-description is 155-160, consider maintaining this limit while writing meta title and description of your products and your website as well. This will widely help your website to rank on Google search results.
  2. Use the alt text on the images of your store, it helps Google to understand the product image. 
  3. Also, add suitable image titles to your product images to define them clearly and make them more google-friendly.
  4. Give a proper description of your collection list pages to make them rank well.
  5. Use an analytics script to get the detailed information about your audience. You will get to know about the channel from which they are coming, their bounce rates, their retention time, etc.
  6. Last and most important, the use of the keywords. Keywords help your products to rank products on google when the related term is being searched in the search bar. For example- if you've used "cushion cover" as a keyword for your product, and someone searches on google for the same, then your product will rank well if you have incorporated it in a good way.

Nowadays, where shoppers are actually very choosy, it is very important to build a store that catches the eye and makes them feel as they have entered the right place. I have visited your store and the theme was not working when it comes to attract and retain the shoppers. More than 80% of the shoppers bounce if they find the website not attractive.

Therefore, it is essential for you to get your store to customize in order to make it more credible for your Shoppers.

Following are few points through which you can perform the same-

1. Use a favicon, as it affects the both- presentation and SEO of your store. Also, is helps shoppers to find your store among the cluster of tabs.
  2. Your home page must include 3 slider banners (standard, as observed in many top-performing Shopify stores) representing your top 2 collections.
  3. Place your collection list properly with proper size and navigation menus so that they can easily navigate to the desired product or category.
  4. You can show your top-selling items and items on sale on the home page because it is too empty, and doing this will help shoppers to select the best product.
  5. Your "follow us on Instagram" section contain just blank images, it looks so unprofessional. 
  6. You can also add a blog section so that you can share your weekly activities, latest products, trending & best-selling products, your journey or any special event or offer. 
  7. Your little description below the "Collection list" should be placed in the footer. 
  8. The price is remaining constant even after adding more products to the cart, it is changing after refreshing. consider improving this.

Hope it helped you, if not you can contact us directly so that we can assist and guide you in a better way.

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Lparker,

My result-driven will help definitely boost the traffic on your website.

1st Phase:

Keyword Research
Website Analysis
Competitor Analysis

2nd Phase:

Meta Title Tag Optimization
Meta Description Tag Optimization
H1, H2, H3 Tag Optimization
URL Optimization
Bold Italic Tags Optimization
HTML Code Optimizing
Non-Index Able Attributes Analysis