Need help with a Cogify Theme

Highlighted
14 0 0

The site is www.brown-paper-packages.com.au

The issue is how to remove the Product Collections on the LHS of the Home Page.  We still need to be able to use Product Collections, just don't want to show it on the Home Page.

If this is an easy fix, let me know

I have posted on design board as well so tell me if I am in the wrong place

Thanks

Amanda

PS - any other feedback is most welcome

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 1

Check your index.liquid file, there may some code in there for the menu. But if you remove it, it may disappear, but the column may be there due to the CSS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Thanks @jimb0

Do you mean that the column may be there BUT the text is missing?  Because that is fine with me if so

Any chance I can contact you directly if I have any questions....editing code is not my strong point

thanks

Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Success!!! Thanks @jimb0

Now for a more tricky one!! How do I move the "A few of our Favourtie Things" and the photos underneath so they are positioned under the left hand side of the slideshow rather than the right

Thanks

Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Part 2 of the quest to tweak www.brown-paper-packages.com.au

Not only would I like assistance in moving the photos to the left of screen as mentioned above but in doing the work as suggested by @jimb0 (and it was my fault, not his!) the footer shifted over the the hard left of the screen where it should be centred

Can someone please help?  Pretty please?  Pretty please with sugar on top

Thanks soooooo much

Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 1

Hi Amanda,

If you're still having issues, just email me at jim.connolly [at] gmail dot com, and I can see about helping you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

A public thank you to @jimb0 - his assistance has been invaluable and truly appreciated

THANK YOU

Amanda

0 Likes