Need help

Jennifer20
Navigator
571 18 21

Hi @Quiaziareynolds 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
183 0 2

Hello @Quiaziareynolds  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
173 1 3

Hello,

I can help and interested in having a detailed discussion.

Please reach me over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com 

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
347 4 11
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
928 105 164

Hi @Quiaziareynolds,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Why pay someone to do that when you can do it yourself for free? You will enjoy greater control and understanding of your business if you build it yourself, and we have all the tools and guides you could possibly need!

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product. You can take a look at our ultimate guide to dropshipping here. It will walk you through everything you need to know about starting off, finding suppliers, and maintaining your business. Check out our Dropshipping 101 course on our Academy, as well as our Intro to Dropshipping.

If you decide to use Oberlo or an AliExpress app for dropshipping, you will need to download Google’s Chrome Browser to your desktop. You can download this via Google here. You should also add the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here.

Have a look at this video which show’s how you can download the Oberlo app and install it to your store. I’ve also included how to add a product via the Oberlo app in the same video.

This video will show you how you can upload a product to your store by AliExpress. AliExpress includes a lot of jibberish that’s not needed for your store. I’d advise deleting the images that are not relevant to your product and as well the variants. You should edit the title, price, description, and variants once uploaded to your store to make it look like your own product. I’ve included this in the video as well just to show you an example.

I’ve made a video here on how to fulfill an order. When you see an order in your admin, you will need to first go to your Oberlo app and order it from the supplier. The video shows you how to do this. Once you fulfill the order, you then need to go back to your Shopify admin and click the ‘fulfilled’ button. This will send a notification to the customer saying that their order is on the way. Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information.

There’s a really great AliExpress guide titled *The Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with Ali Express* here that I’d recommend having a look over. It covers everything you need to know about dropshipping with AliExpress from start to finish.

In regard to shipping, here’s an informative Shopify Blog called Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping: ePacket Delivery Explained that’s also certainly worth checking out too!

I hope that all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes