Need my website redesigned - Needs to look professional and be easy to navigate

Tourist
12 0 1

I need someone in the UK that I can work with to redesign my website - www.ozoverboots.co.uk.  It has been up and running for 5 years now and needs redesigning to take into account new product categories etc.  I want it to all still be easily editable through Shopify.  I have also had feedback from consumers that they want products easily categorised on the front page so they can go straight to what they need.  

Please can you let me know your costs to do this and direct me to some websites you have done before.

Thanks

Hannah

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 2 0

Hi there,

I can surely help you, please mail me at ray.cis100@gmail.com with more details and add me on skype: live:ray_7950 for further discussion.

Regards,
Ray

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hello Hannah, 

I can assist you on store redesign.

Please check PM sent 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello , 

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further. We can share the sample website we did. 

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
41 0 5

Hello, we are Whidegroup - an e-commerce development agency that specializes in Shopify and Magento development. Here you may look at some of our Shopify case studies - https://whidegroup.com/hire-shopify-developer/. We are 10+ years in e-commerce and 5+ in Shopify. Recently we have redesigned 2 stores. Feel free to contact us via Skype - whidegroup.anastasia. You can also e-mail us - sales@whidegroup.com

0 Likes
Tourist
70 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Tourist
70 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes