Need serious help with my branding through photography & web design.

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello,

My name is Andrew & I just started a small business  www.chic-puppy.com

The idea was to market toward dog lovers in the dog niche through a matching graphic brand.

You can see my whole product offering but so far the feedback I received on the website has been about the inconsistency in the branding, photography, & most improtantly web design.  This is because i did all this myself, I am a businessman, not a designer, so I bootstrapped everything from cheap design on fiverr, friends, & my own skills on illustrator.

I am not sure I need an entire html custom website for $1000s, but moreso I am looking for a designer who can help guide me on how they envision is best to shoot my products & help do the graphic design for all the images on the website & the placement(Banners, funnel pages, homepage placement, etc.)  

Currently I use GemPages to design the funnel pages myself, & use alot of photoshop to impose the images, but I REALLY need design guidance for the photography & then the graphic design for all other aspects of my website.

I would be so grateful to find someone with an eye for design.  If you are out there & understand my bootstrap needs, please email me at chicpuppybrand@gmail.com  & for most efficiency please outline your services & price range.

I prefer email communication before I hop on a call, & also correct me if I am wrong but I feel like I do not need $1000+ html custom website, but instead just some good designs & a consistent vision to work with the current shopify theme used.

Thank you for your time!

-Andrew R.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1164 0 0

Hello. I would love to help you with this project. You csm email me at cnscanidate@gmail.comcom with more details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 3

Hi Andrew,

I would love to help you. I have given you solution through Email. Kindly check. 

Kindly add me on $kype:- cisin.adrian

Regards

Adrian

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Andrew,

I would be happy to help you. I have given you solution through Email. 

You can also add me on Skype - jennifer.wcoast

Email id- jennifer.wcoast@gmail.com

Looking forward for your update.

Regards, 

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Andrew,

Please check your inbox. 

Thanks!