Need some help redesigning or fine tuning my store

Highlighted
9 0 0

I put together a store in the pet cat niche and need some advise with it. Basically, I'm looking for a professional

opinion on weather I should redesign it, or just tweak it a little or run with it the way it is. I'm looking to get started running and testing ads as soon as possible. I've already run a few ads and sold a few items, and realize that testing different ads and products is the only way to know for sure what will sell or not,  but I'm just seeking advise before I start again. The site is catwatchworld.com.  Let me know your price if you're interested. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1
Hello,

can not send you PM, Please reach me on Charles@cisinlabs.com more discussion or add me on skype at live:charles_10661
thanks
Charles L
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
107 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Max, 

I have sent you PM.

Please check and revert further

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear rmax,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, I have PM ed you with the contact details so that we can talk more on the project. I have a team of Shopify experts who deliver exactly according to the needs of the clients and our changes are also competitive. Let me know how can I help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hello, 

I am a Shopify Expert & ready to help you in Redesigning into the best store l, Let's communicate through skype or email to start immediate with best response & with full quality.

Skype - info@99coders.co

Email - atique@99coders.co

Thank you 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes