Need some one to fix Instagram sales channel

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi, I have an issue with Instagram sales channel on my shopify. I'm looking for someone with expertise to fix this. It's a one-off request. Here is the issue

I can not tag products on instagram. There is no 'product' section in the 'setting' of 'instagram'. And there is no 'shop' on my instagram as well. My business is in UK and this function seems to work well for others

I have followed all the steps

- Added both facebook and instagram sales on Shopify. In shopify 'sales channel', it says that all products are available on Instagram and Facebook

- Instagram is business profile

- Facebook page is linked to instagram. Facebook shop is working

- Instagram and Facebook are linked

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Lily,

I will be more than happy to help you with your requirement.

Please share complete requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.vincent for further discussion. 

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hey Lily, 

We would be happy to assist you. Please send me an email at sales@webdesk.net or I can be contacted at Skype : sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0

Hello. I would be more than happy to help you with this project. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Lily,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

Hello Lily Reichel,

We are able to fix this issue, so you can tag products on istagram. So if still job is open, we can further discuss on my email id : darshan@knowyweb.com

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Lily,

I would be happy to help you. I have given you solution through Email. 

You can also add me on Skype - jennifer.wcoast

Email id- jennifer.wcoast@gmail.com

Looking forward for your update.

Regards, 

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Lily,

Let me know if still, you didn't find a right hand for the help so we can proceed.

Regards!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 7

Hi Lily ...

After you meet the requirements to sell your products on Instagram, Instagram must then review your store, which can take a few days.  After their review, you should receive an email notification that your store has been approved.

You can confirm that your store is being reviewed by going to your Shopify Admin page and scroll down to Sales Channels > Instagram.  You should see  this (or similar) message: Instagram is reviewing your store. It usually takes a few days to hear back. Some stores are reviewed in more detail and take longer.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Rob

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Lily,
Greetings!
I checked you post details for instagram fixes 
Let me know your availability, if interested 
Discuss further - deepvyas71@gmail.com