Need some small things coded

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm looking for some things to be added code wise.

I need:

A box on the side, for twitter/facebook/email/rss.

Someone to fix the newsletter signup box, I can't find how to integrate it with chimpify/mailchimp.

Add Note Option for items, include special text, also way to mail it (physically) to someone.

Perhaps a selectable option under the 'card' which can check a box to mail. Then in Cart/checkout, way to mail it to another address. Also a way to instantly add $2 to the cost of the order for this service.

I need a CSS table made for my product page, I did the little hack where you make a page.collections page, and have the pictures show up, the tutorial said I need a CSS layout to make a table, but doesn't include any info as to what exactly I need, so I now need to pay someone to do it for me. I've asked 10 people who all tell me it's impossible, but AFAIK all you need to do is build a table and assign each link to a cell.. right?

Anyways, if you can help with these small things, let me know, Kingcodez@gmail.com That's also my skype.

This shouldn't take more than an hour or two, so mu budget isn't in the hundreds obviously, I simply don't have the time to google for code to get this done.

Thanks.

0 Likes