Need some tweaks to the minimal theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m looking to hire a Shopify developer to make a few tweaks to my installation of the minimal theme.

Here’s what I need:

1) I need to be able to display a dedicated Facebook og:image for each product page rather than just any random image scraped from the page. I’ve tried to pull the 5th product image to be used as the og:image, but it doesn’t work too well (I’m okay with coding, but definitely not the best) and other product images are displaying in the facebook debugger instead.

2) I will provide a PSD and I would like you to edit the product page form fields (eg. quantity, colour, size) on the product page based on my PSD. This will need to look and work great on mobile too.

3) I’d like your help to position the social share buttons on the product page just before the product description and after the form fields.

4) Finally, for phone devices, I’d like to replace the default homepage desktop slider image with another image designed just for mobiles.

Thanks!
Brent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 1

Hi Brent, I have sent you a detail estimation for the task above to your email, I think we can have good solutions for the issue you have above.

thanks and looking forward collaborating with you

David/

My name's David. I'm a Shopifolic or Shopify-holic. I love making Ecommerce site that converts. I am Shopify Partner and Expert. Doing great both Graphic Design and Development. Drop me a message if you need a hand.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi Brent,

Can definitely assist you with your current requirements.

Please mail me at aaron.cis10 at gmail.com

BR
Aaron

Tom J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Brent,

We'd like to assist you on your mentioned point. You can contact me at info(at)bluetech.co.in

Thanks

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

Hi Brent , please provide the email you want estimates sent to if it's different than your profile email.

A good thing to add to your post is a website address and screenshot of the PSD so developers can see the work involved.

Estimate sent.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes