Need someone to customise my payment options and checkout

chambrayandco
2 0 0

Hi I want to capture a partial payment on COD orders and not offer discounts on COD. 

Also want to have emi facility for payments. 

also want to include upi

0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
387 4 48

Did you try razorpay?

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
0 Likes
chambrayandco
2 0 0

Partial payments on Cod and filtering discounts based on payment method is my most urgent need.

Using stripe and PayU a payment gateways.

0 Likes
Luis1234
Shopify Partner
76 0 3

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement. 

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope you have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
Sofia_G
Shopify Partner
30 0 2

Hello

PM Sent with details. please check

Best Regards

Sofia

0 Likes

Hello @chambrayandco 

I am ready to help you now with the Shopify payment option, I can do full customization of your payment options & checkout

Please connect via. Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Thank you 

Peter

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
210 0 2

Hello @chambrayandco ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise to customize your payment options & checkout. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
603 18 22

Hi @chambrayandco 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
200 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes