Need someone to do custom a website

ADPH
1 0 0

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who can create a beautiful website. Preferably someone who is established with a protfolio. 

We have a furniture store that also offers design. We sell furniture, decor, textiles, flooring/tile, etc. We also have an on staff designer who would be using the website to navigate design ideas to our customers. We have a physical store location and are trying to create a webstore that defines us. So far we will be integrating shopify + accumula which will import all of our products from lightspeed into shopify supposedly without a hitch.

We have a specific vision for our website and would like to see it translated for us. 

There would be an element called a "design board" that would have to be implemented. This is the most important element for us when considering shopify as our platform. We need to be able to create a design board that displays overlapping images in a predefiend space with predefiend image place holders in one area.

Typically it would be something like this; Browse Item, Click "Add to design board - living room", keep browsing, add other items, view design board, items appear on the board for the customer to view in a pre defined placement. Example, a lamp would be overlapping with a side table, a couch would be overlapping a rug etc. All of these images interactive with small popups that describe the product when clicked on and can be closed to continue viewing the design board. We are not interested in something that looks like a pinterest board - but it will be similar in some aspects.

It would be a very complex and specific implementation.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Jim37
Shopify Expert
8 0 1

Hi there.

We've done complex Shopify integrations like this for established brands. Would like to hear more!
Feel free to send me an email.

James
Jivaldi, LLC
Jim(at)Jivaldi.com

Shopify Partners and Shopify Experts

0 Likes
seventyfourdsgn
Shopify Expert
53 0 1

Hello,

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au or https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 

We have done a few sites in the industry sector (Trend Rugs, Nathan + Jac, Frankie Say Relax, Interior Images).

Happy to assist you here. Did you want to jump on a quick Skype call to go over your requirements or send me more details so we can provide an quote. 

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au
My Skype ID: crankinrobbo

0 Likes
NT
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi there, 

Nathan Thompson here from NT Design & Development -- a New York-based company specializing in Shopify and Wordpress.

I am familiar with Lightspeed integrations along with highly customized content that you are after and would love to work on this project with you!

Please take a look at my work here: www.nathanalexanderthompson.com.

Hope to hear from you!

-Nathan Thompson

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello,

We're Shopify design & development experts so let communicate further to assist you in the project.

Thanks!

Sid

Contact us!

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes

Hi,

You can email me at md@anaisystechnologies.com to get an estimate.
Thanks

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Madvin
30 0 0

Hello ADPH, 

I understood your given requirement and would like to discuss on email. We have developed and designed many Shopify store and as similar to given requirement. The customer can select the object and will assemble it according to the customer needs.  

Let us discuss on eMail so we will provide you the detailed scope of work. 

My Skype ID is: madvin[dot]webdesksolution[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks

Madvin

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello There, 

Hope you are doing good.

I would be be glad to help you with this please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to dicuss this more in detail.

Please share your complete requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com 

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
498 4 6

Hell,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes