Need someone to help me setup ad campaigns.

StylishLEDS
4 0 0

Hey I own a led store where I sell led lights and its opening up soon I need someone to help me setup ad campaigns like which interests to use because led as an interest isn't enough and i'm fairly new to all of this so please let me know how much you charge if you are interested and tell me about your previous experience in setting up ads on fb, snapchat and such.

0 Likes
mariaj0
Excursionist
22 1 0

Hello,

Hope you are doing,

Having experience of over 5+ years in Social media marketing and can do the work for you.

Please share some details so that I can review and we can proceed further.

You can reach me over skype-live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards

Maria J 

0 Likes
Nicole_C
25 0 0

Hello,

PM sent,

Please check,

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
474 16 16

Hi @StylishLEDS 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
127 1 2

Hello @StylishLEDS 

Hope you are keeping well!

I have reviewed your job description and would love to assist you for Social Media Marketing and Ad campaigns.

I am having Google certified Digital Marketing strategist with 6+ years of experience in my team. It will be grateful if you provide me a chance to showcase our work and client references.

My official email id is vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi , 

I can help you initiate ads for your store.

Please connect to discuss 

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
ShalomJ
5 0 0

Hello sure you can contact us on expert @ woocom.one we are 10+years old agency working for the development of websites and setting up campaigns. 

Thanks n Regards

0 Likes