Need someone to help with conversion problem

Highlighted
3 0 0

We are looking for someone to help with our low conversion.  Our site is www.lolagetts.com. We are getting the right traffic howevr our conversion rate needs improvement.

0 Likes

Hi Stacey

I would love to help your store with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and increasing your sales and revenue.  I have worked on a lot of fashion brands from ASOS in the UK and startup fashion brands across North America. Your store does look great and you have all the right pieces in place. Feel free to email directly: Duane <@> TakeSomeRisk.com (no spaces or <> of course). We can setup a chat where I can learn more about the brand and your other 2019 goals.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
23 0 0

Hi Stacey,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

0 Likes

Hello Staceyseg,
How are you marketing your business?

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes

Hello,

We would love to help you. 

Please contact here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

We are @ Shopify Experts Directory - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
15 0 0

hello

Being 5+ years of an experienced creative developer who can code, draw, and design with many perspectives and using it to improve the experience of the website and bring out a positive output.
You can expect the best standard quality codes from me.

To know more you can add me on skype.

My skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email address: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
Bella Stone

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Stacey, I am a digital marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience running the digital business for a number of different companies, mostly in apparel (including plus-size).   I opened a consultancy 3 years ago and in that time I have worked with dozens of small-mid size businesses on a variety of projects.  I am an expert in all of the pertinent online marketing programs (PPC, Social, SEO, Email, Usability/Functionality, Content Marketing, etc.), including being certified in Google Ads and Bing, and have worked with a number of businesses on their overall marketing, digital, and website strategy.

I would love to discuss the project in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly at peter@redviewdigital.com.  Thanks!

Regards,

Peter

0 Likes