Need to create site for wholesale/sales rep sales

glanderm
1 0 1

We currently have a direct-to-consumer site active at www.mascotwearnation.com. I need to create a version of this site that will be used to handle orders for certain of our wholesale customers (who will either come to the site directly to input orders or whose orders will be input by our field sales reps).

This site will need the following functionality in addition to that currently at www.mascotwearnation.com:

- Modified cart attributes: text fields to enter ship date/cancel date, etc.

- Modified payment terms: can store/authorize credit card info for charge when goods actually ship; ability to indicate payment terms are on credit (net 30, etc.)

- Minimum order quantities: need to be able to set minimum order quantities for each order

and some other additional functionality.

Big question I have is whether this will require the creation of a second Shopify storefront or whether I can use my existing storefront to service both end consumers and wholesale customers.

Please contact me at geoff.anderman@infinityheadwear.com if you are interested. I will want to see portfolio of past work as well as references.