Need 'upload file' option on checkout

Highlighted
8 0 0

hello!

One of my biggest products is where a customer uploads one of their videos to me to analyse. I currently cant see any apps for this that are free and coding is just so hard. Can someone help me with this?

Josh

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1348 0 0

Hello. I would love to help. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with details. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
465 0 35

Hi Josh,

Considering videos are quite different in terms of file size, etc I would suggest not to try and rely on Shopify to handle this.

You could easily embedd a third party for (jotform as an example which is free for most scenarios) and have it appear after they checkout on the thank you page.

Additionally if you are simply asking them to send a link to their video on say vimeo or youtube, this is an easy aspect to add via line item properties directly to your product page.

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello Josh,

Greetings for the day !!

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thanks Carlow, I agree that the file upload needs to be specific as video uploads are different. I dont want customers to have to upload to youtube and send us a link as I think thats messy. How do i go about adding a jotform? I have seen shopify experts talk about this, however when I tried to do it I just got more confused!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hey Josh,

If you're looking for Checkout customization then it would be possible only with Shopify Plus plan and there are some restrictions so let me know if you found a right solution either we can think for some other solution.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
443 2 5

Hi Josh,
Greetings!

I am  interested discuss further with your expectation
Add me on skype - deepvyas71 or email me - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Josh,

Greetings for the day!

I'm Shopify Plus Expert.I would be happy to help. 
Please mail me at: pankaj.btech@gmail.com and add me on skype: pankaj.btech to discuss more detail.

Thanks
Pankaj

0 Likes