Needed: Catering Company Website Design and Setup

Highlighted
2 0 0

What I need or require:
I need a website designed for a catering business. It should contain basic information about the proprietor, contact information, photo albums of past jobs (perhaps tumblr?), a page for sample menus as well as a form for contacting me by email. Probably 8-10 pages in all. A platform with an option to make eCommerce available like on Shopify platform may be best.

What I already have versus what the provider will build: 
This is a brand-new site. I need full design done, logo will be provided and it would be good to stay within the color palette for my business. I will provide the copy-writing for the site done as well as all photos. (eg, http://bit.ly/gbZG2Q

Other context/requirements that providers will need to know: 
In terms of style, I want a very elegant and homey look that will appeal to my clients who are typically in the small city size sensibility. It needs to be very simple and easy to use. I would like my website to be searchable by Google/Yahoo if anyone is searching for a caterer in my geography. 

Specific expertise that I am seeking: 
You should have experience designing websites, food oriented preferred. Experience with search engine optimization is an added plus. 

Timeframe for delivery: 
I would like to have this up and running within 3-4 weeks.
If you're interested in contract, please propose effort and cost estimates to: adamaronson [at] gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
86 0 0

Hi Adam,

Email on the way. Please take a look and feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you everyone that submitted for your interest. I am reviewing the existing submissions, and I will follow-up with some of the candidates. I appreciate the very healthy response! It's a testament to the strength of the shopify developer/designer community.

Regards,

Adam

0 Likes