Needing Someone to Migrate Site from Squarespace to Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

We would like to move from Squarespace to Shopify but foresee needing someone to do that process. If interested, please provide a quote for this service. We are a small ecommerce site with about 10 items so there isn't a lot of inventory that needs to be migrated. 

We'd also like to know if it is possible to migrate over and fully check to see it is going to work BEFORE fully switching. We don't want there to be a chance of a time period where we are without a site. 

Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hi Neal

We can definitely help!

Would you please share URL of your existing Squarespace website? In terms of designs, are you also looking to migrate from existing store to shopify OR we can use free / paid shopify theme & customize as per your corporate logo colors.

Kindly share above details and will offer our lowest quote possible. You can reach me at pshah@sigmasolve.net Or Skype me at parag.sigmasolve

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks
Parag

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1166 32 213

Neal, inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Available for hiring. lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

Hi Neal , 

Lets connect to skype: priyal_shivlab or email me : priyal@shivlab.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hi Neal,

I can assist you for your requirement.Please share you present Squarespace URL.

I have 4+ years of expreicne in Shopify development. You can hre me on very minimal cost.

Drop email on lisa.cisin20@gmail.com OR add me on Skype cis.lisa

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Neal, Shopify expert here :)

Would love to assist you for the migration of your site into Shopify. Just, don't need to worry about it this will be done in a proper manner keeping your data safe.

Please share your site details with me, once we get in contact will share my similar works with you.

E- anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,
Anjani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hey Neal , 

sure I can assist you with the requirement , let me know the link of your squarespace website so that I can provide you the quote . em_a_il me 

chandanlinux001(attherate)gmail(dot)com

Warm Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Neal,

I have check your detailed post, how it can be worked out

let me know your available time to discuss further.

You can catch us to discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Neil,

Would you like a design shop that can do it in the United States? We can do it. If able hire USA designers for USA jobs. We can rebuild your site in Shopify in 48 hours or less if its 10 products. We would need some guidance on your branding and product descriptions and photos but overall we can have it rebuilt in shopify, and when you want to turn on the switch to switch to shopify from squarespace, its easy. the only delay is 2 hours tops from the DNS entry switch.

Please reach out to us. We can rebuild your site quickly, and cost effective. Cheapest and best quality work on these forums.

thanks

zach

Duckysam studios

emailzachs@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Neal - we hope you are well. We would be happy to give you a hand!

We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify, located minutes from their headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. We know the people and platform extremely well.

If you want to discuss how we can easily help you with this migration please contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes