Needing to sell in decimal quantities

MSamoleski
2 0 1

I also own a fabric store, has anyone been able to help? I cant believe this isn't included with shopify. It is making me want to find a different POS provider.

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
79 1 2

Hello @MSamoleski ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
545 5 7

@MSamoleski wrote:

I also own a fabric store, has anyone been able to help? I cant believe this isn't included with shopify. It is making me want to find a different POS provider.

Hi, I can help you with the solution 

please connect further 

Regards

Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
MSamoleski
2 0 1
Why do I need to connect further?
chiragdave
Tourist
190 0 2

Hello @EmRose23  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
policenauts
Trailblazer
180 8 37

@MSamoleski please check out our app for Shopify POS: https://apps.shopify.com/sell-products-by-weight

We're planning to eventually rebrand it to not be weight-specific to support fabric stores such as yourself, but in the meantime if you install it and then send us an email, I can customize the units for your store on our end to any length-based decimal measurement. 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
485 9 84

Hi @gillsfabric207 

Yes it can be done with a custom code for your requirements for selling your fabrics in running meters.

Let me know. 

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes