Needing to sell in decimal quantities

2 0 1

Hi,

I have around 1000 products in my (physical) store. We wanted to set up with shopify as it is easy to use but they do not offer decimal quantities, which I require for about 50 of my products. Is anyone able to create something where our customers can order say .5 of a product, while still keeping our stock levels correct? Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
177 0 12

Hello. I would be more than happy to help with this project. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more info.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Explorer
296 0 24

Hi, can you convert the quantities to decimal units directly? Let’s say you are selling some metal items. And selling them in say kilograms. Now if you want to start selling the product as .5 kilograms, easiest way is to start pricing it in terms of grams.

So on store it says, Buy 1500 grams instead of 1.5 kilograms.

Other option, create versions of your 50 products having only a variant with .5 quantity pricing and attach it using to cart when customers add x.5 in the cart.

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
58 0 1

Hi Em,

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au or https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 

Happy to assist you here. Did you want to jump on a quick Skype call to go over your requirements or send me more details so we can provide an quote. 

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au
My Skype ID: crankinrobbo

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you with your requirement.

Please drop me an email on anna.cis23@gmail.com or reach me on skype:cis.am2 to discuss further.

Hoping for prompt response.

Regards,

Anna

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi,

Let me know if still, you didn't find a right developer to show decimal quantity products so we can deploy our Experts for the job and share you same kind of job reference.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in 

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
364 0 4

Hello EmRose,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 1

Hello EmRose23,

I have gone through your requirement and understand what you need, still have couple of questions, so if still job is open, we can discuss further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
2 0 1

Is anyone able to do this for POS as well?

1 Like
Shopify Partner
364 0 4

Hello @EmRose23,
I can surely help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your availability 
Discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes