New and frustrated with process of hiring an expert

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello everyone I am Tia ,

I have had my store front for a few years now and I am proud that I have made it this far. I submitted a work request for a shopify expert and got three responses back. However, I was only able to reach one after all my back and fourth trying to email them back. The emails came back as failed or doesn't have one. Any how I reached one and due another scheduled call I inquired if the gentlemen could hold while I click over to take the other call to return to him and when I returned he was not there next thing the call was disconnected.

I finished my call and returned the call back to the shopify expert and both times the call was answered and rejected by the receiver.  This situation is very frustrating as misunderstanding can happen and I feel that I am coming across wrong. 

How can I obtain a qualified expert that is good and will respond properly.  Yes, I realized that I was wrong for calling first without awareness of the time. However, this situation has me feeling uncertain about hiring outside help with my store and that's definitely not good for me or my business.  Has anyone else experienced this problem or am I all alone in this situation. 

How does one go about hiring an expert because the way provide for me is challenging. Thank you for your time in this matter and reading my post.  Wishing you all a blessed safe amazing day.

Sincerely

T. Rodgers (Tammise Market)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
107 0 2

Hi Tia,

I can help you, please check PM

Vincent

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1909 82 243

Hi @Tia1 

Learning to delegate and investing in solutions for any business can be frustrating when try to add a new process to your business or a personal skillset.

The healthiest entrepreneurial mindset is to plan for failure; for example what are the changes on the first that you would find a 100% match for all your development needs? The odds aren't bad but they also aren't guaranteed.

Then ontop of that you need to have schedules line up too!

Unfortunately in any industry, as in life, the easiest way to find any expert frustation-free is proportional to how much budget,time,planning and patience there is. So those things go a long way in this order: budgeting properly, research, planning your intent,timing,patience.

And keep in mind until you find an expert to hand responsibility to once you start investing in your store like this your the one wearing more hats: Human Resources, Technical Officer, Project Lead, Project Recruiter, Lead Researcher,Chief Accountant, Accounts Receivable, etc

So self correct when you can but mostly be patient with yourself too.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
154 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
155 2 10

Hello Tia,

I am totally understanding your situation, this comes with everyone who wants an expert who can handle everything. To find a right & perfect person is quite difficult nowadays, but as per my concern some experts are available here, Even I have great expertise & I really love my work while helping & handling the stores in a perfect & decent manner. 

For more information & discussion, you can reach me at any time, I would love to answer & help you to provide my best & superb effort. You will easily find the best quality in the best Expert like me & maybe others.

You can email me anytime, also comfortable with skype -

Email - atique@99coders.co

Skype - info@99coders.co

I will wait for your email, 
Thank you,
Your Shopify Expert

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Thank you for reaching out and providing your insight and help. I apologies for my post outburst of frustration I felt very lose in the process at the time.

I have been able to work through it an identify someone to work with. I look for to growing my business more as I grow. I have done a lot of the work on my store front myself and it reflects it when I see other store fronts. I just didn't trust myself with taking some needed steps due to fear of messing up my system so I have sought and found someone that is going to help me out of the three that responded and or was selected for me to choose from at the time I open the job.  This is all new to me and I am excited and scared at the same time however I have to keep doing my best and Im glad that their are kind people like yourself here in the community. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello and first I want to apologies for my out burst post. I am learning to work through the process and this time I didn't do very well. However, I am so glad to know that their are good people within the community that understand and or has been where I am and are willing to help.  As I worked out my process I was able to identify someone to work with and I will save your information for future growth and development that I am sure will come along the way. Everyone's response has filled my heart with joy with more hope to continue on. Thank you and be safe and have an amazing day.

Sincerely,

Tia Rodgers

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Thank you and I have responded to you PM.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I like to say Thank You to everyone that responded to my post. As I grow and continue I am learning that the process is not perfect but everything will work out in the end.  I never imagined that I would grow in such a way that has changed my life forever and I will continue. I apologies for my outburst within the community. I expressed my frustration and all of you were there to aid me and for that I am grateful. I am sure I am not finish growing and will need future assistance as this is only the beginning. Many blessings to each and everyone of you and all that you do.  I am grateful to be apart of such a wonderful community that not only can assist you but remind you of the importance of self care.  Be safe and have an amazing rest of the year.

Sincerely,

Tia Rodgers (Tammise Market)

2 Likes