New site creation - HUGE volume of existing products/categories

22 0 0

Hello Scott,

Being a developer with 5+ years of experience who can code, draw, and design with many perspectives and using it to improve the experience of website and bring out a positive output.

You can expect the best standard quality codes from me. As rates are affordable and way better happy clients.

Hope to hear from you soon and I am sure working with you will add stars to our portfolio

Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email address: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
Bella Stone

0 Likes

Hi Scott,

I've read your requirements and I'm happy to offer our services to build an aesthetically appealing, cost-effective Shopify store with all the practical customer-friendly features in it. Once the store is ready we can migrate the required products and users data to the new store using the data exported from the existing Candypress store at a minimum cost. We will provide the necessary training for routine store management processes. We have team members here with the suitable skillset and experience in Shopify arena. Please contact us at support@arcticfinch.com and we can provide detailed information about the team member/s who can assist you in this project.

Thank you!

Regards,
Abhilash Muraleedharan
https://www.arcticfinch.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
274 22 37

I to am able to do Site Migration if you need :)  I helped many a Plus stores with their CSVs and setup when I worked for Shopify :)  Feel free to shoot me an email if interested.  isleofmisfitcode@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Scott,

Hope you are doing great!

Can we have a short call to discussion further?

You can reach me in sarathkumar.a@paoda.com

Thanks,

Sarath

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Scott,

This is Josh from www.tekrevol.com. I went through the details you shared and we being Shopify experts can definitely accomplish your goal.

Firstly, migrating your current website from Candypress to Shopify wouldn't be a problem. Training you until you get the hang of it is a part of our process since the majority of our clients are not tech savvy.  We would work very closely with you and the owner, keeping into consideration how you envision this website to be built and execute an impeccable job.

Posting of products and database migration is also possible keeping in mind that your customers would have their original account IDs and can set up new passwords without the hassle of creating new accounts from scratch. 

To discuss the rates and development costs, I would suggest we set up a call. I work 9 am to 5 pm Pacific time and am mostly available during my working hours. I can be reached at my direct number (402)-824-0759 or you can also email me at joshua@tekrevol.com.

I look forward to connecting with you.

Josh

0 Likes
Excursionist
103 0 2

Hey Mr. Scott,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you to migrate the Candypress into Shopify. Don't worry, I am Web Expert & I understand your full requirement & ready to help you. Please share me details of the store. 
My email id is atique@99coders.co

You can catch me on skype too - info@99coders.co

Waiting for your revert,

Best,

Shopify Expert - Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes