New stores

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello I’m new to this platform and I just opened my store, I had a few ppl view my store but no sales. Is there something I should be doing differently?  My store name is brightbotanicals and the website is shopbrightbotanicals.com 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 2 1

Hi there,

I would be Glad to assist you.

Please reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or skype me- live:lauren_8606 so that we can discuss in detail.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 1

Hello @Christina25,

Hope you are doing well!

I am interested and help to increase sales on your website. Would like to discuss this more in detail.

Please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Regards,

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
377 15 14

Hi @Christina25 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Christina25 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

First I have a few suggestions for you kindly give your attention here.

First, add a CTA button on your home page banner like this,

Oakleafinfoway_0-1604906621813.png

2nd the alignment of the images should be adjusted to the same line instead of irregular.

Oakleafinfoway_1-1604906725908.png

3 in the collections of your products showcase you didn't add any CTA below the prices.

Oakleafinfoway_2-1604906862942.png

I would suggest to add any of them like a Quick view, Buy now, Add to cart.

4 This banner doesn't look responsive and worthy because it is not fit to screen you must compress the height of the banner and increase the width of the banner to look more perfect.

Oakleafinfoway_3-1604907182503.png

>this is the most important I have ever felt that you missed a lot of gaps in your header and the footer generally footer are the different sections and you have mixed up all.

>Kindly remove the unused spaces between the header, text, banner, body fonts.

>I highly recommend to integrate your store with the other social media platforms like Pinterest, Facebook it will help you to improve your brand value and awareness and to get more traffic to your website. Also it makes establishes a dialogue with the customers.

These are the free advice from my side, Let me know if you need my help for any customization. I would be glad to assist you. You can reach me anytime by Skype/ Email:- 

live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f

jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
106 1 1

Hi Christina, 

We can help you. Please send me an email at biz@webdesksolution.com or add me on Skype: sales.wds 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Thanks so much I really appreciate all the advice!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hello Christina,

I hope you are doing well.

Recently, Visited your website shopbrightbotanicals.com/ & found your services are really great.

I am a Shopify developer, help people developing the best, beautiful & Professional website always. I also help with Designing work. 

Let me know if there is any work for me in which I can be your helping hand to do the website work for you. I can build new multiple pages or any other Shopify-related task that you need. (Convert PSD into Website)

I will provide the best & quality work. I am looking for a good & long time relationship with your company. 

I believe that I succeed when my client succeed. This is why I never stop learning & do hard work to build up a good business with you.  

I am showing you my work, please have a look

https://www.behance.net/99coders 

Also if you have any questions then please feel free to ask me anytime.

Waiting for your reply,

My Email - atique@99coders.co
My Skype - info@99coders.co

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 1

Hello 

I have gone through your request this is what I can do for you. I will develop new stores as per your request. I am familiar with shopify, wordpress, wix, Weebly just a few to say. I and my team will be pleased to discuss more in the functionalities and type of store you are envisioning. Please reach out to us @ www fiverr.com/web_tech162

Thanks,will be expecting

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
206 4 16

Hi, @Christina25  I just check your store and I find it too much basic so what I am suggesting I can make your store with a premium theme (don't worry about the premium theme I have lots of so I can provide you free of cost) as well as can set up the best and free apps plus I can provide you the best and proven strategies that can boost your sales so if interested please do mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes