Old school Noob seeks basic help with new unoped store... [closed]

Highlighted
1 0 0

We're in the process of opening a store and need some basic assistance -

We've purchased a theme and have it installed.  I have modified a page to include old school tables instead of being responsive.  I need someone to edit the page/module and make it responsive.

I'm working on adding products and am most likely going to end up with the same situation as above on the product pages.  Currently I'm editing the HTML in the product detail itself ...

Need someone who understands old school geeks that haven't learned the new fangled ways...

Not quite a shoe string budget, but not looking to spend an arm / leg either.  Would like to form a long term relationship as I'm certain we'll be doing this a bit...

Banners by Mike

I'm Michael

www.bannersbymike.com   <--- site is not open yet.

email me at mike (at) bannersbymike.com

Thanks in advance...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1160 0 0

Hello i would love to help with this project you can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more info?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Michael,

I sent you PM. Please check and let me know.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal md@anaisystechnologies.com

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Michael ,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

Hello Mike,
Greetings!

Email Sent!

Please check.

Warm Regards,
Norman F.
Email:norman.cis10@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

MS WEB DESIGNER - We are Official Shopify Experts , We love building websites, but we're passionate about creating solutions that drive profit for our clients. We are an internationally recognized leader focused on creating website designs that engage and ensure a great user experience on every device.

We are most trusted and economic Official Shopify Certified Experts .We have 500 + Satisfied Retailer, Wholesaler, Manufacturer across the Globe.

Please Contact us for any task related to Shopify .

email :
admin@mswebdesigner.in

Regards

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes