Opening a shopify store

Solved

I wanted to open my shopify store and integrate it to https://www.biyayachristianplanner.com/ which is a christian planner. We have no idea how to do this as we are just new to e-commerce.  

Can you give us tips on how to successfully launch our Biyaya Christian Planner for 2020?

0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

Your site has not much content for now.But yes it is possible to set it up in shopify.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
20 2 4

Hi @ajsalonga12 

I'd be happy to assist you with launching your calendar.

We are a marketing and web development agency based in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

You can view some of our recent works at https://www.2h.media/

You can reach me any time at matthew@2h.media and we can go over your requirements and goals.

We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Matthew Herchel

https://www.2h.media/

0 Likes

we are still trying to assess if if it is possible for us and we don't want to spend a lot. Thank you for the feedback! We'll do more research on this.

0 Likes

@MatthewHerchel wrote:

Hi @ajsalonga12 

I'd be happy to assist you with launching your calendar.

We are a marketing and web development agency based in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

You can view some of our recent works at https://www.2h.media/

You can reach me any time at matthew@2h.media and we can go over your requirements and goals.

We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Matthew Herchel

https://www.2h.media/

Thank you matthew! Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of fund to spend on the marketing for the christian planner. 
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
386 73 138

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support. Thank you for considering Shopify as your potential business partner!

Your store, www.biyayachristianplanner.com, is currently hosting on Wix. It's an e-commerce platform just like Shopify. Since both Shopify and Wix are e-commerce platforms, as a business owner, you only need one, not both. It's much easier and cost effective for you to manage an online store with a platform you find easier to navigate, host, and build your store with.

The page you've built with Wix is a landing page. It isn't a store just yet. With Shopify, you'll be able to create not only a landing page but much more. Here's a great resource page we've created specifically to help you build your first Shopify store. Feel free to check it out and get a feel of what Shopify's about. Don't forget we have a free 14-day trial you can use to see if it's the right fit for you. You can sign up right here!

Before you go ahead with the free trial, I encourage you to not only check out the page I've provided but also visit Shopify Academy. It offers great free tutorials on various topics, including how to build your first Shopify store to how to design your store with zero experience. By going through these resources thoroughly before you start your free trial, it'll ensure you get to utilize your free trial period efficiently.

Last but not least, as you can see from @Robert_Chen and @MatthewHerchel, Shopify offers Shopify Experts. They are Shopify approved talents who can help you build your store or customize your store tailoring your needs with a contracted fee. Alternatively,  you're always welcome to reach out to Shopify support or at this community with your question. The fellow merchants, partners, experts, and Shopify support, like myself, are here to support you as well. 

I hope this information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here. I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

2 Likes

Hello,

We would love to help you.

Please contact us: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes

Hi

Greeting of the day!

I came across your requirement. I have similar experience of expertise and work. I have 5+ years of experience of eCommerce development and I am certified shopify expert. I can provide the proper solution on your requirement. You can visit my one of the Shopify store www.gharseapp.com. Lets have a detailed discussion to know more about the project for better understanding.

Thank you very much.

Look forward to receiving your favorable response soon

Best Regards,
Patronous Inc
www.patronous.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

Contact me at solnurkarim@gmail.com 

I'm not taking much for the time being. And you definitely shouldn't worry about quality.

0 Likes

@JasonC wrote:

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support. Thank you for considering Shopify as your potential business partner!

Your store, www.biyayachristianplanner.com, is currently hosting on Wix. It's an e-commerce platform just like Shopify. Since both Shopify and Wix are e-commerce platforms, as a business owner, you only need one, not both. It's much easier and cost effective for you to manage an online store with a platform you find easier to navigate, host, and build your store with.

The page you've built with Wix is a landing page. It isn't a store just yet. With Shopify, you'll be able to create not only a landing page but much more. Here's a great resource page we've created specifically to help you build your first Shopify store. Feel free to check it out and get a feel of what Shopify's about. Don't forget we have a free 14-day trial you can use to see if it's the right fit for you. You can sign up right here!

Before you go ahead with the free trial, I encourage you to not only check out the page I've provided but also visit Shopify Academy. It offers great free tutorials on various topics, including how to build your first Shopify store to how to design your store with zero experience. By going through these resources thoroughly before you start your free trial, it'll ensure you get to utilize your free trial period efficiently.

Last but not least, as you can see from @Robert_Chen and @MatthewHerchel, Shopify offers Shopify Experts. They are Shopify approved talents who can help you build your store or customize your store tailoring your needs with a contracted fee. Alternatively,  you're always welcome to reach out to Shopify support or at this community with your question. The fellow merchants, partners, experts, and Shopify support, like myself, are here to support you as well. 

I hope this information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here. I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Thank you for this valuable resources Jason. We'll definitely check it out

0 Likes