[PAID] Shopify dev required

Shopify Partner
5 0 5

Hello,

I will preface this by stating I only want people from the US, UK or Australia to apply. You must have an excellent understanding of English. I've had too many issues in the past with communication barriers. It might sound rude, but I have wasted hundreds (if not thousands) over the years because of this.

The project: I'm redeveloping a Shopify site and I require some help. I have done most of the work already, there are just a few things left. The requirements are as follows:

• I need existing products to be converted into a new format (Shopify > Shopify, nothing fancy). There are dozens of products, but they are all using the same format.
  • There are currently 3 variant types, I need one to be radio buttons and the other two to be dropdowns

A login will be provided to the person who can help. A link can be provided if you'd like to inspect the site first. Please provide working examples of sites you have created as well as a portfolio if you are able. To demonstrate that you have read the requirements and understand all that is needed (and that you are able to undertake the work), please also begin your post by explaining where you are from.

Thanks,
Phill

1 Like
8 0 0

Hello, 

I can help you.

Kindly e mail at Richard@cisinlabs.com Or add me on skype : live:richard_25370

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 5

5 private messages and one topic reply and not one person has read the brief.

Why does Shopify allow these people (or bots) to spam these forums?

4 Likes
Shopify Partner
140 3 11

Hi Phil, I'm based just outside of Seattle, WA.

Have a glance at my latest clients here

If you're interested in working together, drop a line!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
177 0 12
Hello. I would be happy to help you.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes

Hi Phil,

I am from Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY USA. I can help you create new product page template for your new format of one radio button and 2 dropdowns for variants.

My past work can be found Here.

Cheers,

Andrey 

0 Likes