[Paid]Shopify/excel dev needed

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 5

Hello,

To apply you must have an excellent understanding of English. I've had too many issues in the past with communication barriers. It might sound rude, but I have wasted hundreds (if not thousands) over the years because of this.

The project: I have around 300 products. They come in two formats - landscape and portrait. Both have variants. The weights for all of them are currently the same.

I need the landscape products to conform to a new set of weights. I need the portrait products to conform to their own set of new weights.

I imagine it'll be more of an excel/spreadsheet job than it will a Shopify one. I don't mind how it's done so long as it's done correctly.

A login will be provided to the person who can help. A link can be provided if you'd like to inspect the site first. To demonstrate that you have read the requirements and understand all that is needed (and that you aren't a bot spamming topics), please also begin your post by explaining where you are from.

Thanks,
Phill

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
151 0 4
Hi Phill - we hope you are well. We can assist for sure.

We are a premium Shopify partner/expert located minutes from Shopify’s headquarters, in Ottawa, Canada. We have been working with the platform for over 13 years (yes, that long).

Hit us up at projects[@]whitewatersolutions.com if you still need a hand.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web
A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1658 48 168

@Phill3 I'm US based. This can be a super simple process IF the products in the shopify store has "portrait"|"landscape somewhere as part of the product data itself such as in a tag, or the products have already been put into collections.

If so you can skip excel and use the shopify admins bulk editor

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/productivity-tools/bulk-editing-products

Alternatively just use the product search&filter to export 2 files: one with portraits and one with landscape.

That way the column editing in excel is dead simple, then reimport the changes.

PM me or email me with details to paull.newton@gmail.com for an estimate to either do the data work or help you find|build|learn to do a repeatable process if weights should ever have to be changed again.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes