Partnership/Collaboration

Robert_Waters3
6 0 0

Hello,

I have a relatively new store that has the potential to really get up and running if the right amount and quality of the traffic is pushed to it. I didnt necessarily want to sell it however even though my finances at the moment can not afford for me to do much with it at the moment.

For the most part, Im looking to do a partnership/Collaboration with an individual who has had success with shopify stores in the past in terms of managing and marketing them. 

In terms of how you will be paid, this can be discussed upon, which can include partial ownership of the store, etc. although I must warn that I will be unable to pay much upfront. I am willing however to compensate that in the negotiations.

The store by the way is blackastro.com

If this collaboration opportunity interests you, please email me robertwaters24@yahoo.com

I am NOT looking for help from a marketing company/agency, I am looking for individuals to partner with/collarborate with to help me out on my new store

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Rob,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
michael@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Michael Nguyen
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Kameleon_Agency
Shopify Expert
51 0 1

Hello Robert,

We are Shopify Experts and open to collaboration on Shopify Stores.

Our experience shows that these ecommerce platform performs best and we are always looking for new opportunities.

If you would like to consider us don't hesitate to contact us at https://kameleon.agency/

Cheers!

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others".
0 Likes