Pinterest traffic helpful please urgent within next month through 2-3. Thank you! Maybe free Instagr

oceangirl
4 0 0

I have been tooling around with Pinterest, it would be great to find someone with experience getting sales from Pinterest, guess they call it "borrowed traffic". (Free, can't afford paid ads right now)

Also finding Instagram influencers or any influencers on social media or forums who would post my images, later they can model when I can send the pieces. I have vegan fashion, food and sparkling water across a few sites. I saw a few years ago Facebook groups, where stores post, looking for Instagram influencers, I don't have Facebook.

Thank you! 

Please feel free to write your thoughts and experience, as well as how I can contact you..phone or email..etc

In urgent need of traffic over the next 1-3 months.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @oceangirl 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
oceangirl
4 0 0

Can you tell me your experience please? 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @oceangirl 

Thanks for your response.

We are working for clients across the globe since 7+ years.

Please Add me over Skype for further and Instant Communication.

Regards,
Jennifer

0 Likes
VanessaJ16
Shopify Partner
15 0 0

Hello,

hope you are doin great,

I would like to work with you with your requirement.

please share your detailed requirement over email Vanessa@cisinlabs.com, also add me on Skype Vanessa_12766.

Regards,

Vanessa

0 Likes
oceangirl
4 0 0

Thank you. Does anyone have sales results? # of sales over a few weeks or months....$ figure etc.

I've built stores over the years that never got sales...yyy

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @oceangirl 

Thanks for your response.

We have worked for several clients which generating sales.

Please Add me over Skype for further and Instant Communication.

Regards,
Jennifer

0 Likes