Product images not working on Website

Ryan_Chamberlai
1 0 0

Hello,

We’re looking for someone to correct an issue we are having with our shopify storefront; when expanding product images or attempting to cycle through pictures the picture is continually stuck with a loading icon until the page is refreshed.  None of the thumbnails work either, only the main image is displayed.  There are a few javascript console errors.

We also have a number of other optimisation jobs available to quote for after this is resolved.  I would love to find a regular contact for speed optimisation etc.

Please investigate the issue further at: dustandthings.com.

Many thanks,

Ryan Chamberlain

0 Likes
arslantahir
Shopify Expert
10 0 0

Hi, Ryan Chamberlain

How are you , please reach me out at syedarsalantahir@gmail.com , so we can discuss further about that, we are pretty confident on solving this bug.

Syed.

Contact me : Email : syedarsalantahir@gmail.com | Skype : arslantahir1988
0 Likes
Ron11
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello @Ryan,

I would like to help you to resolve this bug

Add me over S.k.y.p.e ID: cis.ron or send me an email ron.cis40@gmail.com

Regards,

Ron Anderson

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi Ryan - we would be happy to take a look at this for you. We are a certified Partner & Expert of Shopify located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters.

Please email us at projects@WhiteWater solutions.com should you still need a hand.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Ryan,

We would be happy to resolve the issue of a Product page. So, let communicate further to proceed the job.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
priyal_shivlab
69 0 0

skype me : priyal_shivlab or email me : priyal@shivlab.com

0 Likes
Darian_West
Shopify Partner
61 0 4

Hey Ryan,

Have you found someone to fix this for you?  I can get it working.  I am a US based developer with several years of Shopify experience.  You can email me directly at darian@optiqal.com.

Freelance Developer - darian@optiqal.com
0 Likes
Shopify_Master
4 0 0

Hi Ryan,

I have Shopify experts working with me, can help you with this job.

Please reach me at amitrathore.bize@gmail.com or skype me at "amitrathore.biz"

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Amit R.

0 Likes
Deepak_Diwan
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Ryan

I can correct the issue you are having with your shopify storefront.

Fort further discussion, my email id is apetrails.dev@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and regards

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Andrew77
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

I am a Shopify developer with broad web expertise and would be happy to assist in solving this issue, and or any other future maintenance or enhancements you may require.  My primary consulting business web site is http://www.writeonweb.com

Please email back andrew@writeonweb.com and we'll go from there.

Best!

Andrew

Andrew
0 Likes