Products/Menu to change WEEKLY - Varient HELP

Island_Chef
2 0 0

Shopify doesnt seems to cater to those whose subscription items offered change weekly..

So the basic idea behind my shop will there is a changing weekly menu, you need to order in advance (at the latest on Thursday the week before) and your food will then be delivered or picked up at a pickup point on Monday or / and Wednesday. 

I would like for customers to first choose how many people they are feeding…. 2 people, 4 people, 6 people ( and possibly 8).
Then I would like them to select how many meals they would like to receive in the upcoming week. THEN they have to choose their recipe choice….

Customer selects she is feeding 4 > she would like 2 meals this week > Recipe 1 and Recipe 6

is it possible for me to do myself or is there an app to assist me with these variants or will i need to hire someone?

Let me know if you have any suggestions with how to set up my variants... 

https://www.blueapron.com/pages/pricing     see this pricing page

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
ArnoldBr27
Tourist
40 0 1

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
553 5 7

Hi ,
Greetings!
I read your post detail, and would like to discuss further 
Let me know your availability for same 
You can catch me on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Awaiting to hear on same 

Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
394 0 3

Hi,

We can help you in the task and did relevantly same before so once we communicate then will share you the link and discuss further on your requirement.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Spartacus1
Shopify Partner
79 0 4

Hello Chef:

I can give you instructions for a 'do it yourself' solution for a small fee since I have done it before.

You can email me to sven.homan@gmail.com.

Helping sellers convert!
0 Likes
Kameleon_Agency
Shopify Expert
54 0 1

Hello Island Chef,

I think we would be able to implement an automatic solution for you.

We would need extra details as to how you would like everything to work and if you would like customer development or rely on apps for this.

Don't hesitate to contact us or visit our site to get some feedback on our work, we are Shopify Experts from Spain.

Cheers!

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others".
0 Likes
Bhumika_Verma
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello Ishad Chef,

I can help you in your requirement, please let me know the job is still open or not?

Please contact me via a message or a Skype at bhumika.webvillee@gmail.com

Hope to hear you soon.

Thanks,
Bhumika

0 Likes