Record Lookup Function and Variation Based Collections - Theme Electro 7.2

JosephAMichael
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

I am looking for achieve 3 things in my theme Electro 7.2

1. To allow a user to lookup a record number or serial number and display results (Text and Picture) on a custom landing page such as in:

or

2. To attach collections to variations so that I can sort those specific items in their own category.

Example:

I only want to display all orange shirts in a certain collection. Orange is just one of the variations for different products.

3. To Enter a serial number in custom order notes upon order fulfillment so that unique number can be attached to that customers order for later retrieval.

Is this achievable by customizing my liquid template?

How much would it cost to do?

Thanks

J

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
159 1 1

Hi Joseph, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds

0 Likes
NormanIT
12 0 0

Hello,

I can surely help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at norman1[at]talentsfromindia[dot]com or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

0 Likes

Hello,

I understand your concern & ready to help you with all three points. I am a professional and expert in Shopify.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

0 Likes
Olivia_B
6 0 0

0 Likes
Olivia_B
6 0 0

Hello,

Pm sent please check 

Regards,

Olivia

0 Likes
Moiz
Shopify Partner
61 0 6

Hi Joseph

yes, all your mentioned things can be achieved by customization could we please connect via Email/Skype: moiz@creativemirza.com. So we can discuss everything in a shot and proceed further to achieve your needs.

Thanks,
Moiz

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
150 1 2

Hello Joseph,

Hope you are doing well!

I am interested in assisting you with the customization and have hands-on experience with customizing the existing theme and designing from scratch as well.

My official email id is vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com. You can also add me over Skype: zehntechindore

Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
515 5 7

Hi Joseph, 

I can assist you achieving the customization on your store.

Please connect further to discuss 

eMail - deepvyas71@gmal.com 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
129 0 2

Hello @JosephAMichael,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes