Redesign my Website (Shopify Platform)

Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

Hi,

I am looking to redesign my website with adding some copenents as social media accounts.I am willing to pay good money to do the job. I do not wanted to outsource from Fiverr.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Musta!

Dawn here from Bake Creative. If you'd like to pop over an email to hello@bakecreative.co.uk I'll surely have a look at your site and discuss your options and give you an idea of pricing to redesign your site.

Many thanks

Dawn

hello@bakecreative.co.uk | +44 (0) 113 880 2033
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi Musta

I hope you’re having an amazing day.

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 5 years. I can help you to set up, manage, and customize your Shopify stores look and work its best. I can provides expert design, development, and setup services that fit with your budget and timeline.  

My EXPERTISE  
=============  
- Complete Shopify Store Setup  
- Custom Shopify Theme Design & Layout  
- Mobile Responsiveness  
- Shopify App Installation 
- Update your existing Shopify Store   

Demo Website: https://tecfreaks.myshopify.com

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the contract and your needs in detail.

You can reach me on skype: sathishkumar.digital or email : sathish@tecfreaks.com

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you
Sathish 

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Musta,

We'd be happy to assist you on redesigning your website along with other required feature and can show you great theme development jobs to consider us. So, please contact at info@bluetech.co.in for further communication.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Musta,

I'd love to embellish your site to new and best one all as per your needs. I'm the person who truly believes in providing my clients with nothing but the best quality work because client satisfaction is always my first concern. I'm definitely very passionate at what I do, as you will see it in my work. If you looking for the same, then I think you can consider me for this job.

If you prefer we can discuss this in detail via mail. Will also share my portfolio there with you.
My EmailID is - anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Let me know your thoughts..!!

Best Regards,

Anjani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 3

Hi Musta,

We are working in Website design and development from last 13 years. We are CMMI Level 3 certified.

• You website will be responsive means it will work in all smart phones and tablets.
  • Website will be SEO friendly.
  • We will use Angular JS latest technology. It is used in website like Youtube.com to reduce loading time of your website.

QUESTIONS:-

==========

• Can you please share your existing website URL ?
  • Can you please share some of your reference website?
  • Can you please share us complete details about your project?
  • Do you have any specific timeline to complete this project?

We will Redesign your Website in Shopify Platform only.

Regards

Adrian Williams

S K Y P E:- cisinDOTadrian

adrianATcisinlabsDOTcom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

For $99 I can rework your website. Please email me at codywall643@gmail.com for much more information.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Musta

will surely help you.if you provide me your email ,we will discuss some information based on that will take next steps.

here is my email rama@shopifyfreelancers.com

Thank you

Rama

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi My nameis Bryan I am a shopify partner I can surely help you if you e-mail me I will give you a custom quote based on the amount of work I will have to do e-mail me at Kalebthenightowl@gmail.com or call me at 352-553-7824

0 Likes
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Musta,

Would love to assist you for all the amendments you are looking for in your site and will make your site new and embellished one.

If you prefer we can discuss this in detail further via mail.
My EmailID is - anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Anjani :)

0 Likes