Redirect on another page, clicking on an icon.

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 0 4

Hi, using Prestige template, we would like to work on our collection page to redirect users on a glossary when clicking on an icon, so they can understand what each icon means.

Exemple in our collection page:

VincentCavret_0-1598355404613.png

User will click on highlighted yellow icon, which is the icon for "Semi-aniline leather". If our user doesn't understand what "Semi-aniline leather" means, then he could click on it to go directly on our "Icons glossary" available on another page:

VincentCavret_1-1598355550677.png

Same logic has to be set up on product page, because icons related to a product are displayed on the collection & the product pages.

Relevant to know: icons disposal on collection page and product page was made by a previous personalized developement. 

Thanks

Vincent

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

Hi Vincent!

I would be happy to help you do that in minimal time & cost, would you mind sending me a DM so we can discuss this further? Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Vincent,
Hope you are well!

I can assist you with the same.
Please reach me over Email to discuss further.

BR,
Maria J
Email me: maria@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
381 15 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @VincentCavret 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear VincentCavret,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
108 1 1

Hi Vincent, 

I can help you. I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @VincentCavret 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I would be happy to get out it of you from your current issue.

Please do not hesitate to reach me at any time.

Add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hello @VincentCavret 

ok, No need to worry, I will add logic so the user can easily know the icons name, This logic will be on products pages too, where you want I am ready to put the same logic. 

Can we meet on skype for both the requirement you shared, I have good suggestions & some good solutions for you,

We can meet on zoom too. 

Let me know your comfortable medium. 
1) Email - atique@99coders,co
2) Skype - info@99coders.co
3) Whatsapp - +91 9179786655
4) Zoom too 

I am ready to wait for your responses to move a step ahead & provide you my best support.

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes