Remote & In-store Assistant with Shopify & Excel experience (Australia or UK)

3 0 0

*this position can be remote for the right candidate - UK or AUS only*

PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS

REQUIREMENTS

High level of experience with Shopify Platform, product upload via Spreadsheet or Syncee.

Must have previous online retailer experience in the Homeware & Furniture industry in UK or Australia.

TASKS
Liaise closely with all suppliers to keep up-to-date with new products & pricing changes to keep our website up-to-date.

Update suppliers pricing via spreadsheet or website, add new products, update pricing/promotions -upload to our website
(Approx 20 suppliers require monthly updates in both Australia & UK)

Research competitors pricing and report monthly on our position in market.

In-store assistant (if candidate resides in the UK) 1-2 days per week to assist in store & meet to discuss progress. If candidate resides in Australia there will be Skype meetings.

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 5

Hi,

I'm from the UK, but based in Bangkok at the moment.  I have 2+ years Shopify developer experience (creating themes, customising existing themes, adding dynamic and static sections, product import/export csv etc..)

I also have 6 years buying experience, last full time position was category manager for Southern Water in 2018  (public sector procurement UK) .  Well apt with dealing with suppliers, keeping track of KPIs, market/supplier research,  monthly reporting and quality/price negotiation. 

Although I have not worked directly in the Homeware and Furniture industry (dealt mainly in construction and engineering) the same procurement principles apply throughout any industry. 

Feel this could be the perfect fit for both my skill sets! We could also look at automating some of the workflow including pricing updates etc.

Please feel free to contact me (timwfowler0@gmail.com)

Kindest regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi Juile,

Please check PM.

Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Tourist
93 0 1

Hi There,
Hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
It would be great if you come over Skype for further discussion .
Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
I look forward to your response!
Regards,
Jennifer

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi Jennifer

Please send your email and your work experience via email.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear Julie_Sheldrick,

We love to help you.

Please hire the expert here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace