Revolution Slider Mobile Height

greg18
1 0 0

I purchased a theme (myshop) that uses the revolution slider for my main image slider. The widescreen format doesn't show too well on the mobile platform.

Inspection with google development tools shows me that this line is the output for the height on mobile size.....

<div class="tp-banner revolution revslider-initialised tp-simpleresponsive" id="revslider-697" style="display: block; max-height: 1100px; height: 205px;">

The current dimensions of the slider at mobile size is 356px x 205px. When I change the height to 305px in the live google developer tool, the results make the slider closer to square at 356px x 305px. The image isn't streatched to fit the space, but rather the middle of the image is displayed and the outer left and right are cropped out of sight, the same as your typical responsive slider when the browser isn't in full screen mode. That is the result I would like to achieve, but I can't find the place to edit it in the .js fiiles.

Is it possible to edit a .js file so it calculates the mobile slider size to 305 or near square insteaq of wide format? I require assistance since my javascript knowledge is nonexistant.

Thank you.

(I contacted the theme creator, and they couldn't help, and support for revoluiton slider is only availbe if you purchased it through them)

(also, my site is live using a different theme than (myshop) the one I am reffering to here,

0 Likes
Troy1
26 0 0

Hi Greg, 

I have a team of shopify experts and we can surely assit you. Please mail me at: troy@cisinlabs.com and add me on skype: cis.troy to discuss more

Looking forward! 

Troy 

0 Likes
hunter_hughes
4 0 0

Hey Greg!

I'd love to hop on a quick call today and take a closer look. I work with a full service dev shop out of SLC and would love to help you out. My email address is hunter@zibtek.co

Thanks,

Hunter

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Greg,

We can surely help to fix the issue.

If the current slider won't work then we can implement slick or owl slider that would be perfect for all the screen.

Please share the theme link so we can analyze and send you estimate for the same.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1618 0 0

Hello. I would love to help. I am actually familiar with that theme. You can reach me at cnscanidate@gmail.com

0 Likes
Smart_Pad
Tourist
5 0 1

I checked your site https://punchdenergy.com/ and it looks okay or  maybe I'm looking at the wrong site? Nevertheless, I clearly understand what you mean. If you're still having this issue, message me at smartpadfiverr@gmail.com so we can discuss.

0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi,

I have worked extensivley with Shopify and would be able to  assist you on this..

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
498 4 6

Hello Greg,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com