SEO and Website Assistance

outlandishcreat
4 0 0

Hello.

I need a native English speaker who is open minded as some of my wording on my ceramic items is a little rude!

I need to create a sale page that is shared on my other social media as well as someone who provides SEO assistance and support.  I am on a limited budget but would be happy to pay in mugs or tea cups and you can build your collection.  I have some amazing clients but just need to get out there a bit more so my company needs exposure.

If you would like to help please get in touch.  Its only me so I haven't the time or expertise do to it on my own.

I also need someone to take over the business side of things but that might be another matter - if you are skilled in both these things even better and if you are based in London that would be ideal.

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Katie,

I would help you with this, Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent 

Share your requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Thanks,

0 Likes
Anzimaty_sarl
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello,

we can help, we are handling the seo and social media marketing on a very successful shoe store in lebanon www.comostorelb.com; you can get in touch with us by mail or by skype on hello@anzimaty.com.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Andrew77
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi Katie,

I am a Shopify developer with broad web expertise and would be happy to assist.  I'm looking for long term relationships with clients as this brings a strong sense of familiarity which translates to speed in development and ulimately money saved - a win-win for both of us.  I can assist immediately now and on any other future maintenance or enhancements you may require.  My primary consulting business web site is http://www.writeonweb.com

Please email back andrew@writeonweb.com and we'll go from there.

Best!

Andrew
andrew@writeonweb.com

Andrew
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Katie,

Let me know if your requirement is still not fulfilled so we can deploy one of our Shopify experts to do your job. 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
502 5 6

Hello Katie,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and know how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on Skype: deepvyas71 or Email: deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
priyal_shivlab
69 0 0

skype me : priyal_shivlab or email me : priyal@shivlab.com

0 Likes
Ankita
11 0 0

Hi ,

I can assist you , please have me added on skype live:ankita.bhandari_1

You can send me an email on angieross2017@gmail.com

0 Likes
Ricky_Johnson
9 0 0

Hello,
I have read your post and intersted to assist you in the project in a kindly manner.
so, Looking forward to hearing you soon.
Please email me at: adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thanks & Best regards
Ricky Johnson

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Katie,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get your free estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes