SEO

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,

I need help with SEO setup. I’ve been in business for 8 months and has gotten very few sales. Can someone please check my website and let me know what I need to do to increase traffic to my website?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

My website is Chlochel.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,
Hope you are doing well,

I can help you generate relevant traffic on your website.

Kindly reach me over Skype:  live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or Email: maria@cisinlabs.com

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Maria J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
301 11 13

Hi @jmathu2493 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
189 4 16

Hello Jmathu,
I hope you had a great weekend,

Glad to inform you that I am a Professional Shopify Expert as well as Shopify Partner with SEO expertise. I am a perfect one that can help you to increase the sales of your store. The Sales will be boost & raplidly increase, if you hire me for the services then really your Sales will be boost up. 

Let's quick discuss on email or skype as per you comfortable. I am always available to provide your best support.

Email - atique@99coders.co
Skype - info@99coders.co

thank you,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are a few things in SEO that you need to tackle:

-On-page SEO

-Off-Page SEO

-Link building 

-Technical SEO

I checked the site and below is my feedback:

-The graphics, images and the overall aesthetic is good but you need to improve on User experience. For example, provide the "Add to cart" option so that the users can add the products to cart from home or collection page.

-Needs proper keyword research and mapping, update alt text in all images, user-friendly meta description needs to be added in all pages, add product schema markups.

-Make the URLs shorter and better optimized. In order to rank better, I suggest you prioritize this. I checked a few product URLs and they were a really long, lengthy: https://chlochel.com/collections/anklets/products/pink-topaz-anklet-in-18k-rose-gold-plated

There are lots of things that I won't be able to fit here so lmk if you need me to create and add all suggestions for you. I won't charge anything, just helping out startups during COVID-19.

Lmk if my solutions work.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Thank you. Appreciate it. Please create and add suggestions

1 Like
Highlighted

Shared

0 Likes
Highlighted

Seo is not a silver bullet to no sales. Seo is just improving some of your web pages ranking against some keywords.

If you are having low traffics, you can:

1. Buy ads

2. Create related valuable content to drive traffics, e.g demo videos, blog posts, tutorial videos

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1
Thanks. Do you know of any app that can help drive traffic to my website?
0 Likes