SHOPIFY DEVELOPER NEEDED

5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I need to create a store which works this way:

_I need members being able to choose a monthly plan for our service

_After choosing a plan, members need to have access to a user area where they can upload custom designs for tshirts and other apparel items which will be sold through a print on demand app (printify, printful, etc)

_After they uploaded the designs in their area, we need to receive the designs and we need to upload them in the main store using Printify or Printful so people can buy them on demand.

Basically, members act as vendors in our store, and we need to sell on demand the designs they upload to whoever visit the website.

It's a bit complicate, but i hope there is a way to do that.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
170 0 4
Hello,
Greetings! I would be happy to assist you. Please email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello,  

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com 

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
378 0 4
Hi ,
Greetings!
I can assist you further on the expectations.
Please add me over Skype - deepvyas71

Looking forward to revert

Regards
Deep
Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 1

I have gone through your requirement & i am pretty much sure that we could help you.
Email or Skype me Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com so we can discuss it further.

kind regards 

Tariq

0 Likes
Excursionist
108 1 3

Hello Giovanni,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here,

I read your requirement to create store. After analysed your brief description, I can help you to create store with members & plan function as per you mention in requirement. I analyse carefully & ready to help you. Its not complicated & Its possible but I've couple of points that needs to discuss before start the work. 

So I'm waiting for your further discussion. My mail id is atique@99coders.co & my skype id is info@99coders.co

Waiting for your response

Thanks & Regards,

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
100 0 0

Hello,

I can help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact so that I will send you further details.

Email: vincent.cis20@gmail.com 

Thanks,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi GiovanniB,

I have friend to recommend to you Shopify Store Development. Please send the details to my christian.morales@2ndoffice.co.

0 Likes

Hi GiovanniB,

I'd be happy to assist in the development of your site and would have no trouble implementing the features mentioned.

I've worked on many high-profile Shopify and e-commerce websites.

If you would like to see my  former projects feel free to private message me.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Would be happy to discuss further over Skype or Zoom when you have time.

Kindest Regards,

Brett Stone

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at brett@stonedigital.com.au! Did my reply help solve your problem? This is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes
Excursionist
108 1 3

Hello there,

Waiting for your reply to help you in this task. 

Best, 

Atique/99coders

atique@99coders.co

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes