SHopify partner needed

Highlighted
10 0 0

hey am looking for a business partner for my Shopify store apexvaluestore.com /send me an email at info@apexvaluestore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

Hi David,

Please check your email.

Hoping for prompt response.

Regards,

Anna J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to warn you about above kid who owns apexvaluestore.com

She is 16 and from Jamaica, and the ONLY reason she is here is to rip you off!!

I worked with her and invested tons of money in her business, at the end of the day she blocked my access and I am here left with nothing.

She is going to talk to you very nicely in the beginning, but once she have your money, you will simply block you and run away!

Don't think that you can save yourself doing contract with her, I tried that too!! She is very very clever and knows how to cheat you!!

BEAWRE EVERYONE OF THIS SCAMMER.

Lastly, I request Shopify to please block her account as she is using your platform to cheat everyone.

Thanks.

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Here is the proof from 22 days ago post:

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/shopify-job-board/t/partner-needed-470364#comment-470575

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

how am i a scammer i was completely transparent wit you and i gave you full access yto my store and you screwed with it refunding all the order that we gt even the ones we shipped out because paypal was rejecting my transfer to you and you got salty and refund all my orders and i cut you off immediately from my store so you cant call me a scammer you are the one who screwed with my store and i will post all the screenshots here of what you Hamza Ghani did to my store you bastard.So what if am Jamaican and am 16 you lied to me and after you screwed with my store you told me to forget it and look to the future and i told yu i do not want to work with you again you made stripe took money from my bank account putting it in a negative balance messing with my livelyhood how coud i be a scammer when you borrowed $40 dollars from me and he is calling me a scammer because i never sent him $120 for the orders he paid to fulfll out of his own pocket when he himslef refunded back all of those orders that means i dont owe you more like you owe me over $400 I will be posting all the screenshots.He even refunded orders that came in before our agreement

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

thats proof of his actions and i had no choice but to remove you from my store so you cant report me on shopify as i have all the evidence all the screenshots all the bank statements all the stripe statements everything even the chats between yu and i with you not owning up to your actions even threathning me with FBI because you think am 16 and have no knowledge,I am a government scholarship winner and i have alot of knowledge in ecommerce your a bad person and no-one should work with you am so glad i never made you admin.Since you want to be here slandering my name am going to post every screenshot on this thread RIP Hamza Ghani

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Ok here are direct messages between me and this guy and proof he sabotaged my store because of a problem with PayPal which was out of my reach.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Wonderful - so you plan to show one side of the story!

Why didn't you showed everyone here that you promised to transfer onwership to me because your store was not WORTH a penny and I invested in it just because you had no money and you were pleading me for help.

I don't want to waste anymore of my time on this.

Just wanted to WARN everyone out there that even if you sign an agreement with her, she is going to run away with all your money and never ever going to respect you.

Thanks.

Your Fellow Shopify Expert.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the Heads Up ! 

0 Likes