Searching Long Time Shopify Expert to work with us on our B2C and B2B shopify stores

1 0 2

Hi

We produce and sell shoes. We sell them directly to endcustomer (B2C) as well as to retailer (B2B). This year we started to switch our old onlineshops to Shopify. So far we have 4 shopify shops: B2C_US, B2B_US, B2C_EU and B2B_EU and plan to setup 2 more.

For this we search a reliable Shopify Expert for a long term relationship that will directly work with our inhouse IT on fixing problems, plan and implement new functionality, improve existing functionalities and give general advice when needed.

While our B2C shops are simple, our B2B shops are more complex and we have a a lot of ideas we want to implement in the future.

The first task will be to improve our B2B shop performance. While it runs fast as long as everything is cached, the TTFB goes up quite high when it's uncached (basically we need to cleanup the template and narrow down the performance problems and find solutions for it). Therefore we need a partner with good knowledge in how shopify works.

Communication is in english or german and mostly over email and skype. We are located in Europe (timezone UTC+1), for skypecalls or general work together it's necessary that you can work in this hours. 

If you are interested leave a comment here with a few words about yourself and a option to contact you (email or skype).

Thanks for reading and best regards!

2 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello Nelbar,

I Will help you.

Please reach to me at Email ID :- carter@cisinlabs.com

or at skype :- live:carter_1594

Awaiting your response

Thank you

Very Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 2

Hey @nelbar

I can assist you.

@nelbar wrote:

Hi

We produce and sell shoes. We sell them directly to endcustomer (B2C) as well as to retailer (B2B). This year we started to switch our old onlineshops to Shopify. So far we have 4 shopify shops: B2C_US, B2B_US, B2C_EU and B2B_EU and plan to setup 2 more.

For this we search a reliable Shopify Expert for a long term relationship that will directly work with our inhouse IT on fixing problems, plan and implement new functionality, improve existing functionalities and give general advice when needed.

While our B2C shops are simple, our B2B shops are more complex and we have a a lot of ideas we want to implement in the future.

The first task will be to improve our B2B shop performance. While it runs fast as long as everything is cached, the TTFB goes up quite high when it's uncached (basically we need to cleanup the template and narrow down the performance problems and find solutions for it). Therefore we need a partner with good knowledge in how shopify works.

Communication is in english or german and mostly over email and skype. We are located in Europe (timezone UTC+1), for skypecalls or general work together it's necessary that you can work in this hours. 

If you are interested leave a comment here with a few words about yourself and a option to contact you (email or skype).

Thanks for reading and best regards!

I sent you PM with my more details 

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
105 2 17

Hi,

I'm interested in discussing this further.

Please get in touch with me here.

Best regards,

Bogdan

0 Likes

Hello @nelbar 

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  or SKYPE: ecommercewebguru  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey Nelbar,

I'm a developer that's worked on a few software stacks but lately been working with Shopify and really enjoy it. Recently worked with a client that was working with an Shopify Expert but wasn't happy with the outcome. I've been able to get her launched and it's been exciting to see her get sales coming in. 

I'm from the USA but been working from Latin America this year...so a few hours from you but not too far. I'd be interested in hearing more about your situation...I'm guess you have quite a bit of requests on initial page load that might be hindering TTFB? 

Feel free to drop me a line at jpenn817@gmail.com or skype: jonathan.pennington 

Cheers,

JP

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
68 0 0

Hi Nelbar,
I am an experienced developer and I would be glad to help you out on this as this is well within skill set.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
364 0 4

Hi , 

Greetings !

I read your post about improving shop performance and further implementations 

As I have been assist client timely through remote support 

So would like to discuss further on support needed and my expertise level.

I am from India , and timezone  +05:30 GMT  

Let me know to schedule call at  deepvyas71@gmail.com  

Awaiting revert 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello Nelbar,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful opportunity here. I can help you to modify your Shopify store in a very short time along with their speed optimization.

I am a full-time Shopify developer expert from last 8 years. I have helped so many companies and other clients to design and develop a fully functional Shopify store. Please have a look at my portfolio also www.behance.net/digitalchamp27

Kindly add me on Skype at digitalchamp27 and please do let me know your convenient time so i can keep free myself at that time. 
Looking forward to your positive reply and starting work with you.
Kind Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Nel, 

Shopify Partner/ Developer here. I provide clear communication, create my solutions, and respond promptly. 

I have created multiple stores before and happy to chat about more details. I work with Shopify everyday for over 4 years. This is my full time job, here are a few successful recent Shopify stores I have created for my clients based on either a reference websites, wireframes, or a prototype. https://lmptechsolutions.com/blogs/case-study

My email is LMPTechsolutions@gmail.com

I look forward to hear more details.

Cheers,

Andrey 

0 Likes