Seeking API Developer for Order Fulfillment

Highlighted
2 0 0

Seeking API developer for an order fulfillment project. 

Criteria:

• Receive a Shipstation export file, which will be saved on computer as .CSV
  • Read Order Number and Tracking Number on the .CSV
  • Query Shopify for orders present on the .CSV by Order Number, NOT by Order ID
  • Update each Open order returned from the query: 1) from Open to Fulfilled status and 2) add tracking number
  • Clear process flow document for future alterations

Open to multiple platforms for this project. Ultimately this will be launched from VBA and skill with this piece is appreciated but not required.

Requisites:

Must have experience with API for Shopify.

API must work by querying and updating Shopify using Order Number, not Order ID as this information does not flow into Shipstation and will not be present on the .CSV output used to start this process.

Timeline:

1/20/20 – 2/15/20

Contacting:

If you post your contact information here, I will contact you directly and please be prepared to provide the following:

1. Relevant work experience with Shopify API
  2. Recent references
  3. Your location, working hours, and expected availability for this project within the above time period
  4. A fixed cost proposal broken down by task. Include time for revision following a test period and for documenting your process. Estimate high or provide an hours range by task.

Being overly brief here and trying to be the lowest cost option will not be favored. Experience and realism will speak volumes. Thank you and appreciate your time in considering this project. Hope to hear from you soon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi @Thipes

I can assist over this as have relevant expertise. 

Please check your PM. 

Warm Regards, 
Brianna 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
183 0 4

Hello,
Greeting! I have relevant experience in Shopify API and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
398 0 4

Hi , 

Greetings !
I am interested sharing my prior experience on integration needed./ 

Please contact further - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hey Thipes,

I can help you with the development of custom API for order fulfillment as I did similar work in the past.

For more details, you can reach me at erica.sadler@galaxyweblinks.us where I can share the requested details and walk you through the customs plugins developed so far.

Cheers

Erica

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
0 Likes