Seeking Developer - Help With Correlating Variant Name in Drop-Down When Thumbnail Image Is Clicked

Loic_Massais
4 0 0

Company Name: Gypsy and LoLo
www.gypsyandlolo.com

Theme: Minimal

We are looking for a Developer to help us make things a little easier for our customers to purchase the product variant that they want. We'd like to be able to connect variant thumbnail images to the appropriate product name in the color variant drop down menu. 

We sell hats. Let's use our Up Beanie as an example:
https://www.gypsyandlolo.com/products/up-beanie-1?variant=29942642883

A customer lands on the Up Beanie product page. The white variant is set as the default for the first option in the color variant drop down menu. The customer browses the thumbnail images of the multiple varaints. They see the black and white beanie (honeycomb) and like it, so they click on the image. The featured image updates to the thumbnail of the Honeycomb variant...but (here's the part where you come in) the option in the color variant drop down menu does NOT update. It still shows the variant chosen as "White" (the default). The customer sees that the larger image is the one they want and they assume that the drop down menu updates to the correct variant name, but it actually doesn't. 

So, we are looking to hire a Developer who can help us make things easier for our customers. We want them to be able to click on any color variant image and have the variant option automatically update in the drop down menu so that it is readily available to add to the shopping cart for purchasing. 

If you think you can help us please reply to this thread with your name and email. I will email you directly with the same information above and you can provide us with a quote, timeline estimate and a link to your portfolio. We do not use Skype. 

Thanks for your time. - The team at Gypsy and LoLo

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi Loic - we would be happy to assist as yes, we have done this work before. We are a certified Partner and Expert of Shopify, located minutes from their headquarters in Ottawa, Canada.

Please email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if interested.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Loic_Massais
4 0 0

Thanks for your reply WhiteWater Web. We've reached out to your company through email. 

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Thanks Loic, we have responded to your email.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2857 117 937

Hi Loic, 

can I join the queue?

The e-mail is tairli@yahoo.com.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
Loic_Massais
4 0 0

Thanks for reaching out Tim. We have sent you an email. 

0 Likes
sigmasolve
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hello

I'm Parag with Sigma Solve.

We are interested. Kindly send us this information over email. We will be happy to share our best quote, timeline, portfolio etc.

Regards

Parag Shah

Enterprise Sales Consultant

Recognized as 20 Most Promising Mobility Consulting Company by CIO Review Magazine

e.  pshah@sigmasolve.net
t.   1-888-985-6145
w.  www.sigmasolve.net
skype. parag.sigmasolve

0 Likes
lisa1
30 0 0

HI Loic,

I'm interested in your requuirement.

Send me details at lisa@cisinlabs.com 

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
Chandan_linux
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Loic , 

Nice to meet you ! 

Sent you email with quote , I think whole info is good for me to send you the quote , please check email . 

My em_ai_l - kushallinux01( attherate ) gmail( . ) com 

Kind Regards

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
502 5 6

Hi Loic,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes