Seeking dev partnership for Shopify app build

Silent_Partners
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Greetings! We're looking to collaborate with the right dev(s) to create a new Shopify app (we will also eventually roll a similar app out to Woocommerce, but just Shopify to start!)

We will be building the "beta" version of this app for a high-visibility client ($1m+ in yearly sales) and will repackage a release candidate for public use in the Shopify app marketplace. We envision limited ongoing support will be necessary over the lifetime of the app. Please note that you will not receive any public credit for the creation of this app (and neither will we).

We are seeking competitive bids for this ongoing business relationship. The functionality is confidential and you will be required to sign an NDA before learning more -- if you aren't willing to sign an NDA, please do not apply!

Please send CV, work samples, and urls for any available Shopify apps you've built to shopify@slntprtnrs.com

Thanks! Be well.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1632 0 0

Hello. My team and i would be more thsn happy to assist you with this project. Please email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more info.

0 Likes

Hello,
Please check your PM. I sent you an email.
We can discuss this on Skype at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Scott_Cis
Tourist
67 0 2

Hi,

I am interested and can surely help.

Please share complete details : scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,