Seeking integration between Shopify and my existing customer database (hosted outside of Shopify

CountryReports
1 0 1

I have a new story in Shopify and have developers who have attempted to integrate purchases via Shopify with a webhook, but does not work like I would like.  Seeking an "expert" to work with my developers to finish this project and help troubleshoot.

Store: https://shop.countryreports.org/

David

CountrytReports

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2601 136 475

Hi @CountryReports could you elaborate on the work needed.

What about webhooks is not working like you like?

For your database, which database, language, frameworks,libraries, platforms,etc are part of the project?

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
52 1 3

Hello,
Trust you're keeping good.

We at offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of Shopify expertise who are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you may require.

We offer effective solutions at modest rate.

I kindly request you to share your requirements with our team at So based upon that we can proceed further

Please Reach me on my Email (seth@cisinlabs.com). So we can provide you Estimation on the same.

Regards,
Seth

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
176 1 9

Hi David - we would be happy to take a look for you; it sounds as if a custom, private app (middleware) may be required for you (for data transformation, etc) but we need a few more details.

Hit us up at info@whitewatersolutions.com if you still need a hand.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
389 5 50

Hi @CountryReports , I have built multiple such integrations in the past for orders and purchases. If you're still looking for a solution, will be glad to work with you on this.

Please reach out on hymnz@outloom.com or on skype hymnzzy

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
0 Likes
hayden39
Shopify Partner
21 0 1

Hello 

I can help you out 
Please check PM 

BR
Hayden

0 Likes
Hi David, I’ve worked extensively on these types of integrations. I’d be
happy to take a look at what you need. Shoot me a message if you’re
interested.

Thanks,
Nate
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @CountryReports ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that we at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with Shopify platform. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com (Email & Skype ID).

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave
Business Development Executive 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
612 19 22

Hi @CountryReports, (David) 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
185 1 3

Hello David,

Hope you are doing well!

I can help you with these types of integrations. Please do connect with me to discuss this further in detail.

Kindly reach me over Skype (Skype ID: zehntechindore) or Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Best Regards,

Zehntech

0 Likes