Seeking marketer for partnership or skills exchange

Deana_Barker
1 0 0

Love Me, Love My Cat

Deana Barker

The project's URL: www.lovemelovemy.cat or stuffnnonsense.myshopify.com

Straight commission or skills exchange 

Deana Barker support@lovemelovemy.cat

I’m looking for someone who loves to do digital marketing in exchange for a percentage of the profits—someone who believes in the “If you don’t make money, I don’t make money” philosophy.  Also, if anyone loves marketing but hates dealing with customer service and/or site administration, I’d happy to help your store in exchange for helping me.  I’ve got a BA in English and about 25 years of customer service and administration—mostly with dot coms.I can also help with English translation and readability for non native speakers.

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Deana,

Our marketing guy Michael should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop him an email to get an estimate?
michael@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Kameleon_Agency
Shopify Expert
51 0 1

Hello Deana,

We are open to partnerships and collaborations, we are Shopify Experts based in Europe.

Don't hesitate to contact us through our website if you are interested: https://kameleon.agency/

P.D. We speak spanish and english.

Cheers!

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others".
0 Likes
Jolanda_Digizoo
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Deana, 

If you still need help you can contact me via jolanda@digizoom.nl. I work at Digizoom, we are a Google Partner Marketing Agency and Shopify Experts. We do digital marketing for several Shopify stores and other companies as well. You can drop me an email if you're interested so we can talk about it :) 

Kind regards, 

Jolanda Morrenhof

www.digizoom.nl 

0 Likes