Set a static price for international customers in their currency based on customers IP address/location?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

What we need is for when a US customer visits our website, it reflects a price set by us, and not converted based on a currency rate.  Eg, $79.95 AUD is also shown as $79.95 USD for US customers.  

We currently have Auto Currency Switcher App, which converts our base AUD price to USD, but we want to set the US price and not have it converted based on our base AUD price.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi Danielle

I hope you’re having an amazing day.

I'm Expert Shopify Developer. I'm in this Industry from last 5 years. I can help you to set up on Current Text only instead of Currency converter. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the contract and your needs in detail.

Best Regards

Sathish
E: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Danielle,

We did the same kind of job as you're describing. So, would request to contact at info@bluetech.co.in for the example.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Danielle,

We have done similar kind of work in the past, so we believe that we can help you with the requirement. Please feel free to get in touch base with us via email or skype. Below is our contact details:

Skype - prevaj_bdm
Email - prevajconsultants1000@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Maheshwar K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Danielle,

Well since more than 2 years I'm developing eCommerce websites and have implemented this type of feature in many of my sites.
So would really love to help you for this, for that we can connect further via call or chat as per your convenience.

Let me know your views.

My Email ID is - anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,
Anjani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Danielle,

Please check your email for detail how can be helped.

Similar type of work I have doen in past, so can help you with your current requirement. 

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Skype - deepvyas71
Email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes