5 0 0

Hi,

I am looking for help with my store

I am trying to setup a discount structure like the following

Automatic discounts

• Spend over $110 get 5% Off
  • Spend Over $160 Get 10% Off
  • Spend Over $220 Get 15% Off

Additionally I will have discount promo codes running that may offer an even greater discount than the above or even free shipping etc.

What I don't want however is for the promo codes to stack on top of the auto discounts.

For example I have found a number of apps that can do this however the auto discount is applied first and then the discount code discount is taken off the already reduced price. I don't want this.

I want the system to only apply the greatest discount or if a promo code is entered - only apply the promo code

If someone can recommend the best way and help me to set this up that would be great.

regards

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi Matt, 

I can assist you over this. 

Please check PM.

Regards, 
Brianna 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1488 89 198

Dear Matt,

We will be happy to help you, Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
198 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
46 1 1

Hi Matt, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi there

The theme I am using is Flow

Are you free to discuss further?

thanks

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi Matt,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello There,

I have checked your requirements and figured that we at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of designers and developers who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement the kind of feature that you're looking for. We offer effective solutions at modest rate. You can contact our team of expertise at inquiry@vibidsoft.com.

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
169 2 11

Hello Matt,
I hope you are doing well,

I am ready to help you by creating an Automated discount functionality. I will create a system for a greatest discount for only when add the promo code. Can we discuss please, i have a best way for this.

We can discuss on skype - info@99coders.co 

https://join.skype.com/invite/y9j7DM2bJIxy

also can use email - atique@99coders.co

Waiting for your reply at any preferred medium,
Thank you,

Atique

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes