Shipping Cost Calculator on product page/based on location (IP location)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 1 3

Hi Shopify gurus;

We are looking for a talented developer who would help to display shipping costs on a product page!

We've built a marketplace based on a combination of Woodmart Theme from Shopify and Multi-Vendor Marketplace app. 

• Cost of shipping calculated automatically based on IP address & chosen location of the customer
  • Cost of shipping calculated automatically for registered and not registered >>
    • If registered - shipping details would be taken from the delivery address which buyer set up as default in buyer account)
    • Non registered - option to choose the country of delivery 
  • Cost of shipping displayed at Shopping Cart
  • Cost of shipping displayed at Check out

Please reach out if you are a fit as we have more tasks coming soon. 

Thank youuuuuuu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hi, I can help you. Please check PM

Vincent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 1

----------------

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Terra , 

I had developed similar feature earlier.

Please connect further to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you to with this task. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear TerraTamara,

We will be happy to help you, please contact here : https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 10

Is it possible to calculate and charge shipping costs for shipping an item from somewhere that is not your merchant location?

In other words, if one of your customers is selling an item to another customer of yours, neither the origin or destination of the package will be your store. So, how can you calculate the shipping rate and then charge that rate through the Shopify checkout?

0 Likes